Frere Jacques

lauersma at LUTHER.EDU lauersma at LUTHER.EDU
Tue Feb 12 22:07:08 UTC 2002

I would like to know whether the children's song
"Frere Jacques" has been translated into any of
the Slavic languages.  If anyone has any leads or
could actually even send me the words to the song
in any of the Slavic languages, I would be very
appreciative.

A note on the relative popularity of the song among
children in the country of translation would also be
helpful.

You can reply to me off list and I will post a summary
of any replies that I receive.  Thanks in advance for
your help.

Mark Lauersdorf