Frere Jacques

R_L roman.leibov at UT.EE
Tue Feb 12 23:36:04 UTC 2002

Wednesday, February 13, 2002, 12:07:08 AM, Slavic & East European Languages and Literature list wrote:

lLE> I would like to know whether the children's song
lLE> "Frere Jacques" has been translated into any of
lLE> the Slavic languages.  If anyone has any leads or
lLE> could actually even send me the words to the song
lLE> in any of the Slavic languages, I would be very
lLE> appreciative.

lLE> A note on the relative popularity of the song among
lLE> children in the country of translation would also be
lLE> helpful.

http://www.cooking-book.ru/library/ovoshy/artishok2.shtml
It's not children rhyme, of course, but it is really very popular ;)

--

 R_L

   Три случайных стиха из ЕО:

Они сошлись. Волна и камень,