article by Peter Henry

Ona Renner-Fahey renner-fahey.59 at OSU.EDU
Mon Feb 18 14:29:52 UTC 2002

Dear List members,

I am looking for an article by Peter Henry called "Three Moscow Poets in
Glasgow: Bek, Dolina, Sedakova."  I have what seem to be two incorrect
citations for it:  The Scottish Slavonic Review 18, 1992; and GLAS 4, 1993.

I would greatly appreciate any help in locating this. Please reply off-list.

Thank you,

Ona Renner-Fahey