AATSEEL Newsletter 45.1

Nora Favorov norafavorov at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Feb 24 20:43:27 UTC 2002

>According to our mailing service, AATSEEL Newsletter 45.1 was mailed on
>February 7.  Have any of you received it yet?

Received mine Thursday.  Congratulations to Alex Rudd on his much deserved.
"Distinguished Contribution to the Profession" award.

Was not, however, able to find the promised updated 2002 panel info on the
AATSEEL website.
Best wishes,
Nora Favorov