Call for Papers, AATSEEL 2002

Karen Evans-Romaine evans-ro at OAK.CATS.OHIOU.EDU
Mon Feb 25 00:13:31 UTC 2002

Dear Dr. Favorov and Seelangs colleagues,

>Was not, however, able to find the promised updated 2002 panel info on the
>AATSEEL website.

You can find the current list of panels proposed for the AATSEEL 2002
meeting in New York, 27-30 December, at the following site:

http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~djb/aatseel/2002/call.html

AATSEEL welcomes new panel proposals until 1 August. We update the web site
Call for Papers continually as new panel declarations are submitted.

I will take this opportunity to remind AATSEEL members, and those
interested in joining AATSEEL, that you are welcome to submit individual
abstracts to the conference as a whole, even if you do not see an
appropriate panel listed in the Call for Papers. The Program Committee is
responsible for finding a suitable place for all abstracts accepted in peer
review. You are also welcome to organize entire panels and submit abstracts
together for a panel you shape as chair or organizer. In all cases, each
abstract will be subject individually to double-blind peer review.

If you need to update your AATSEEL membership for 2002, please see the
following site:

http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel

and click on "Membership."

Best wishes,

Karen Evans-Romaine
Chair, AATSEEL Program Committee

Dr. Karen Evans-Romaine
Assistant Professor of Russian
Department of Modern Languages
Ohio University
Gordy Hall 283
Athens, OH 45701-2979
telephone: 740-593-2791 (office), 740-593-2765 (department)
fax: 740-593-0729
email: evans-ro at ohio.edu