AATSEEL NL 45.1 (responses)

AATSEEL AATSEEL at COMPUSERVE.COM
Mon Feb 25 17:23:53 UTC 2002

Many thanks to all who responded so quickly to my query over the weekend.
No further responses are needed:  It appears that the issue started to
arrive around the country last week.

There's no discernable geographical pattern:  It is mailed in Illinois and
has arrived at some addresses as far away as Oregon -- but has not arrived
in some locations just a few hundred miles away from the mailing point.
(FWIW, I have not yet received my own copy here in Arizona.)

Also, my apologies to all (and especially to the SEELANGS list
administrator!) for not suggesting that responses be sent to me off-list.
Perhaps, however, it has been of interest to the audience of SEELANGers who
are also AATSEELers to see the range of responses to the query.

--Jerry

*  *  *  *  *
Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
Executive Director, AATSEEL
1933 N. Fountain Park Dr., Tucson, AZ 85715 USA
Office phone/fax/messages:  520/885-2663

AFTER June 30, 2002, please direct all AATSEEL mail to:
Kathleen E. Dillon
Executive Director, AATSEEL
P.O. Box 7039
Berkeley CA  94707-2306

Email (will not change):  <AATSEEL at CompuServe.com>
AATSEEL Home Page: <http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/>
2002 conference:  27-30 December, New York, NY
AATSEEL can now accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AM. EXPRESS