interesting article about Belarusian language

Uladzimir Katkouski uladzik at MAILBOX.HU
Tue Jan 8 23:34:03 UTC 2002

Dear SEELANGERs,

Wishing you all the best on the Russian X-mas :). I would like to
recommend an article about Belarusian language that I posted on my new
Web site. Even if you are not interested in Belarusan studies, I think
it is worth taking a look. At least, personally I found it useful,
although some language trends that Goujon is talking about have changed
since the time she is writing about (approx. 1996-1998). I am looking
forward to hearing your opinion.

The article's URL: http://www.pravapis.org/art_goujon1.asp
"Language, nationalism, and populism in Belarus" by Alexandra Goujon,
Paris

Sincerely,
Uladzimir Katkouski