Press reviews/Obzor pressy

Pepijn Hendriks pepijnh at GMX.NET
Fri Jan 11 10:58:44 UTC 2002

Dorogie SEELANZhane,

Many newspapers and current affairs magazines also publish all or some articles on line.
I'm looking for websites offering press reviews of such articles to avoid having to wade
through all these websites seperately, looking for articles of interest.

Are you aware of any such sites for publications in the Russian, Polish or Czech language?
Ideally, they would be updated regularly (daily), be freely accessible, as would be the
articles they link to.
(As an example, I would be looking for Slavic equivalents of the following site:
<http://www.nfhdata.de/premium/datenbasis-information/pages/Presseschau-
Deutsch/2002/Januar/Januar-11/index.shtml>)

-Pepijn

--
 Pepijn Hendriks, MA
 Centre for Dutch Culture