Russian Context

Simon Krysl sk5 at DUKE.EDU
Wed Jan 23 14:31:22 UTC 2002

Dear SeeLang-ers,
my apologies for what may be a silly question: concerning the book Russian
Context, amazing as it seems, and - from what I can tell, more than
deservedly - "advertised" on these pages...
I have - for the moment, even if I do want my own copy as well to be sure -
asked our library to seek out the book: but they have not been able to
locate it on any of the usual databases. Could anyone tell me where can
more detailed (perhaps, incl. ordering) data concerning the book be
located?
Thank you so, so very much
Simon Krysl