Semyon Lipkin and Vladimir Voinovich

CSperrle at CS.COM CSperrle at CS.COM
Thu Jan 24 00:31:04 UTC 2002

Dear Robert,
I very much doubt Semyon Lipkin has an e-mail address. He hardly leaves his
dacha in Krasnovidovo (if I'm not mistaken that's what the place is called)
at all these days. You can try to reach him through an acquaintance of mine
who takes care of his and Lisnianskaia's needs and mail (Maria Victorovna,
e-mail: vfnhtyf at mail.ru. If the e-mail doesn't work let me know and I'll give
you her phone number). He indeed has lots of interesting things to say about
Grossman.
Best,
Christina Sperrle.