Help: Reference

Jules Levin jflevin at UCRAC1.UCR.EDU
Thu Jan 24 18:57:35 UTC 2002

I am trying to find the source of an article that apparently I got on
interlibrary loan over 20 years ago.  Unfortunately the journal title page was
not included by the copyists at the lending institution, although some years
ago I wrote on the top:  Slavia Orientalis?
The articles copied are:  Adomavichiute, "K probleme vzaimootnoshenija
litovskix belorusizmov i polonismov,"; Balalykina, "Sinonimija ad"jektivnyx
obrazovanij s suffiksal'nymi -t-, -st- v slavjanskix...; Gorshkova, "O foneme v
jazyke i rechi"...    The latest date of a citation is 1977, which establishes
a post quem date.
Since clearly very few SEELANGers would be interested, please respond off line.
Jules Levin