A grammar reference for heritage speakers?

Tom Hurt tth7 at CORNELL.EDU
Mon Jan 28 05:18:27 UTC 2002

Also check out "Russian: A Practical Grammar with Exercises" by I.
Pul'kina. ISBN 5-200-02542-7. It is not designed for heritage speakers,
but is extremely straightforward with the presentation of grammatical
concepts.