A grammar reference for heritage speakers?

Julia Trubikhina Trubikhina at AOL.COM
Mon Jan 28 15:09:25 UTC 2002

If anyone is interested in the Russian-published sources, I have just got a
brand new  O. I. Glazunova.'s Grammatika russkogo iazyka v uprazhneniiakh i
kommentariiakh, St. Peresburg: Zlatoust, 2000. It claims to be for the
intermediate and advanced level but--as far as I can see and as it is often
the case with such Russian editions--it looks more advanced than intermediate
to me. Lots of exercises + keys to them , commentary, and grammar tables.
Nice exercises for the verbs of motion.

Julia Trubikhina

New York University
(212)929-9881