Vysotsky

Hans Igel igel at ONLINE.DE
Wed Jul 10 17:30:24 UTC 2002

Dear colleague,

Could you please a bit more specific? Which songs? What do you mean by
annotated collection? Is it a book or just a handout?

Many thanks,

Hans Igel,

San Bruno, CA

-----Original Message-----
From: Slavic & East European Languages and Literature list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of Emily Tall
Sent: Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2002 02:32
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Vysotsky

Dear colleagues:

    A number of years ago I published an annotated collection of 15

Vysotsky songs, designed for anyone with at least 2 years of Russian. I

sold a number of them to members of this list, but have quite a few left

(I distributed them myself). I would like to get rid of them, and am

willing to let them go for a nominal price of $5, (including shipping

charges). An accompanying cassette would cost $3.

    If you are interested please respond off-list, or send a check to

Emily Tall, 857 Robin Rd., Amherst, NY 14228.

    Thanks. Emily Tall (assoc. prof. of Russian emerita, SUNY/Buffalo)

                  http://home.attbi.com/~lists/seelangs/