ISO subtitled versions of two flims

David J. Galloway dgallowa at TWCNY.RR.COM
Tue Jul 23 01:59:25 UTC 2002

Dear Seelangers,

For a class of innocents this fall, I'm vainly looking for subtitled
(English) versions of these two films.  No vendors I've contacted offer them
in this format, though many offer them in the original, unsubtitled Russian.
If anyone knows of how to obtain these subtitled in English, I'd be most
grateful.

Elem Klimov:  Farewell to Matyora, 121 min. 1983

Sergei Gerasimov, U Ozera. 1969

______________________________

David J. Galloway
Assistant Professor of Russian