a query on Lermontov's poem

Zielinski zielinski at ECONOPHONE.CH
Sun Jul 28 08:40:44 UTC 2002

.
>         I remember hearing (or reading) that Lermontov' short poem
> Nochevala tuchka zolotaya
> Na grudi utyosa velikana
>
> comes from a poem of Heinrich Heine's.
>         Can ayone help and tell me which one?

Try:

Kluge, Rolf-Dieter. -  Heinrich Heine in Russland  / von Rolf-Dieter
Kluge. -  Tübingen : Slavisches Seminar der Universität Tübingen, 1998
[001634236]

or:

Gordon, Jakov Il'ic. -  Heine in Russland : 1830-1860  / Jakov Il'ic
Gordon. -  Hamburg : Hoffmann und Campe, 1982 [001246924]
(the latter was first published in Russian, as "Gejne v Rossii")

You can also check:

Ritz, German. -  150 Jahre russische Heine-Übersetzung  / German Ritz. -
[S.l. : s.n.], 1981 [001379129]

(it'a, as far as I remember, an anthology of Russian translations from
Heine).

Hope that helps.

Jan Zielinski

.