title, director of movie?

Madelaine A Hron mhron at UMICH.EDU
Wed Jul 31 00:56:07 UTC 2002

Hi Leslie --

Could that be "Nejasna zprava o konci sveta" by Juraj Jakubisko? In
English that would translate as " Unclear news about the end of the
world."

Actually hit a couple Web links for it almost immediately
http://www.artfilm.sk/film2002/nejasnasprava.html.
http://www.afifest.com/fest97/films/anamb.html

In English translated as "Ambiguous Report About the End of the World."
Winner of several prizes, such as Montreal Film Festival. So must be
subtitled.

Best,
Madelaine