apology for wrong version

Greg Thomson gthomson at MAC.COM
Sat Jun 1 09:12:30 UTC 2002

It appears I passed on to the list a pre-edited version of the
announcement for the conference on Psycholinguistics and
Sociolinguistics: Conditions and Perspectives, Al-Farabi Kazakh
National University. Since it is unsuitable for public posting, I am
submitting the revised version.
With apologies,
Greg Thomson

p.s. I also found that the Russian version as it came to me was not
readable until I changed the transliteration, and then it was fine.
(Apparently the encoding is ISO-IR-111/KOI8. I don't imagine that
will cause a problem for most seelangs subscribers.)