Hebrew revivial

Uladzimir Katkouski uladzik at MAILBOX.HU
Thu Jun 13 12:41:56 UTC 2002

Hello Jules,

1. It's not really a correction, but a comment.
2. Belarus is one of the modern-day descendants of the Grand Duchy of
Lituania (in fact some nationalists argue, the dominant descendant of
the Grand Duchy). We still call ourselves "Litviny", and the Jews of our
lands still carry the name "Litviaki".
3. Thus it is not a "recent political division" and the commentary
should make sense for you, I presume.

Thanks for your email,
Uladzimir