Litvakes (was: Hebrew revival)

Uladzimir Katkouski uladzik at MAILBOX.HU
Thu Jun 13 12:47:07 UTC 2002

This makes sense for me too. Thanks for your clarifications. I've never
seen the term "Lite" before, and I thought that "Litviak" is just the
most appropriate word and covers all of the GDL Jews.

By the way, I've also been to Hlubokaje (Gluboke as you spelled it) in
Vitebsk region, my grandparents come from a town just 40-minutes ride
from Hlubokaje.

Regards,
Uladzimir