Jesus Christ Superstar parody

Mon Mar 4 22:35:00 UTC 2002

Laura Goering wrote:

> Seelangers,
>    I colleague mentioned a Soviet parody of Jesus Christ Superstar
> that included the lines "nash kolkhoz, nash kolkhoz, vypolnil plan
> po dobyche koz."  Can anyone tell me more? Was it a full-length
> work?  Are there recordings? Is the text available? Reply to
> lgoering at carleton.edu
> Spasibo.

I searched Яndex for the string "выполнил план по добыче коз" (including
quotation marks) and got six hits:

<http://www.screen.ru/vadvad/Vadvad/Cherdak/mp.htm>
<http://www.screen.ru/club/tusovka/cat/cherdak/mp.htm>

<http://rema.ru:8100/komment/vadvad/cherdak/mp.htm>
<http://rema.ru:8100/komment/vadvad/cherdak/audio/>
<http://rema.ru:8100/komment/vadvad/cherdak/audio/index.htm>

(the two above contain links to RealAudio clips of the song)

<http://cherdak.rema.ru:8100/mp.htm>

Is this what you had in mind?

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.