Polish correspondence courses?

David Kaiser dwkaiser at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Mar 6 19:09:43 UTC 2002

I took two such courses through the University of Wisconsin Extension
Program. They were both cheap and useful, although I think they were
non-credit.

Dave Kaiser
University of Chicago

At 01:53 PM 3/6/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Greetings.
>Does anyone know of an institution that offers introductory-level
>correspondence courses for Polish language?
>With thanks for any information that you can provide,
>Don Loewen

>                  http://home.attbi.com/~lists/seelangs/

"Hunters and anglers have done incredibly important things for
conservation. In many ways, they are more genuinely naturalists than
armchair environmentalists."

        Steve McCormick,
        President, The Nature Conservancy