zajti-vojti

Edil Legno peitlova at TISCALINET.IT
Fri Mar 8 09:31:37 UTC 2002

On zashol v komnatu   -   is correct.  Correct usage of  zashol /voshol depends on the context.
Even (native)Russian speakers  (students) make
mistakes  .Only fact that they are Russians doesn't mean that they are correct all the time. I've taught
at Russian school (in former Soviet Union) and the students made a lot of mistakes. It's very strange,but one of the most common mistake is:"izvinite " - Russians use to write "izvenite", and another error - they put "mjagkij znak" in 3.person sing.
I still translate  the letters (correspondence) between Russian and Italian students and they continue write with mistakes.
Katarìna Peitlovà,Ph.Dr.