Hamlet & Don Quixote

Helena Goscilo goscilo+ at PITT.EDU
Tue Mar 12 13:22:46 UTC 2002

Dear Joe (cc to list, in case anyone else is interested),

In Elizabeth Cheresh Allen, THE ESSENTIAL TURGENEV, Northwestern UP 1994,
pp. 547-64.  I believe it's still in print.  If not, let me know, and I'll
xerox the pages for you.

Helena

--On Tuesday, March 12, 2002 12:18 PM +0000 Joe Andrew
<j.m.andrew at LANG.KEELE.AC.UK> wrote:r