Looking for Sadilova's "S dnem rozhdeniia"

Shannon F. White shannon at UMICH.EDU
Tue Mar 12 19:44:36 UTC 2002

Hello, SEELANGS!

I am currently searching for a subtitled version of Larisa Sadilova's 1998
film "S dnem rozhdeniia", which I would like to show to my class on
contemporary Russian women's writing. I am afraid I may have exhausted the
normal venues; does anyone have any suggestions on where I might find a
subtitled copy of this?

I welcome replies offlist or on.

Thanks in advance,

Shannon