Call for Writers

Full Circle Editorial fullc at gte.net
Wed Mar 20 01:14:39 UTC 2002

Editorial work has begun on the third edition of the REFERENCE GUIDE TO
WORLD LITERATURE, a leading reference publication published by the St.
James Press. We are currently seeking writers to contribute signed
essays on writers and literary works selected for inclusion in the book
by our international advisory board. The essays are 700-1100 words in
length and contributors receive an honorarium for their contribution.
Contact Full Circle for honorarium details.

To inquire about writing for the third edition of the REFERENCE GUIDE TO
WORLD LITERATURE, please send a statement of your qualifications to Sara
Pendergast and Tom Pendergast at Full Circle Editorial, Inc. (contact
information listed below). Full Circle will provide a list of potential
entrants and more detailed information to qualified applicants.
Assignments will begin immediately. Email inquiries are preferred.

Please do not respond to this message on SEELANGS.

Full Circle Editorial, Inc.
428 Avenue J.
Snohomish, WA  98290-2644
United States