Tolstoy Museum in Moscow

Jack Kollmann jack.kollmann at STANFORD.EDU
Fri Mar 22 00:44:33 UTC 2002

         Assuming you mean the State Museum of L.N. Tolstoy at Ul.
Prechistenka (Kropotkinskaia) 11, several guide and phone books confirm
that the phone # is 202 21 90; a couple of sources add a second phone # 201
58 11; one guidebook of 1997 gives a fax # 202 93 38.  Hope it works.

Jack Kollmann