Encyclopedia

Mihaly Riszovannij riszov at GMX.DE
Fri Mar 22 16:21:23 UTC 2002

> Conversely, when "enemies" were removed from the encyclopedia
> (Tuxachevskij
> and the rest), new pages were sent to encyclopedia subsribers. They were
> supposed to cut out a page with a blade and glue in a new one (my girl
> friends grandmother was telling me this first hand). Those who did not
> perform the operation took a mortal risk as well.

but there were (probabaly) less tragic periods conserning this problem:

after Berija was removed!

what was sent to the subscribers? hmmmm."Ber-" even "Beri-" a hard but not a
hopeless case :) so they choosed the BERIing-channel - so the anectode that
I am familiar with

and if u consider, how long the original Beriija-lemma was, and the new one
had to cover the whole flat... they probably listed every seal and polarbear,
with names :))))))))

ps: Luciano Berio could be a chance too, but  he was too decadent, for sure
:)))))

http://www.gmx.net