Balabanov's BROTHER

Michael Denner mdenner at STETSON.EDU
Wed Mar 27 19:14:45 UTC 2002

Dear Colleagues:

I wonder if anyone out there has a copy of Balabanov's BROTHER that I could
borrow for a cinema class viewing. The only available copy I've found is
through Amazon & it costs nearly $80 delivered. It's the end of the year,
and our program has used up all its funds for purchasing new materials, but
I'd like to show this movie -- but $80 for Brother?!? Brother. I'd of course
reimburse all shipping charges and would return it immediately after showing
it on May 1st. Please reply off list.

Sincerely,
Michael Denner

Michael A. Denner