No subject

James Bailey jobailey at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Sun Nov 10 23:23:53 UTC 2002

Seelangers,
      A question.  Apparently some 15 or so years ago a German scholar
published Trediakovskij's translation of the Psaltyr' -- it had never been
published in Russia.  I have tried to find references to this publication
without success.  Any info would be appreciated, especially since I believe
next year the 300th anniversary of his birth will be celebrated in Petersburg.
      Thanks,
      James Bailey