James Bailey jobailey at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Tue Nov 12 19:48:04 UTC 2002

Dear Olga,
      Thanks for looking this up for me.  I searched every way I could and
had no results.  Evidently the Wisconsin library doesn't have this unless
the mysteries of cataloging remain unclear to me.
      I don't know whether you remember me.  Some years ago I was in
Cambridge and you and Alexander invited me over for the evening -- a truly
Russian one in the middle of Cambridge.  I just got back from 6 weeks in
Russia where I hope to bring out a collection of my articles on literary
verse that Gasparov has translated.  I lived with Aleksandr Proxorov who
sends you his greetings -- a number of years ago he met Alexander in the
Russian Research Center.
      All the best,
      James