Irony of Fate

Charles Mills cmills at KNOX.EDU
Thu Nov 14 21:05:55 UTC 2002

Dear Seelangers,

It will soon be New Year's Eve again, and around here in our Russian Club
that means it's almost time to watch "Ironia Sud'by".  Does anyone know
where I can find a copy of the script?  Is it available anywhere in a
student-friendly format (i.e. marked for stress, etc.)?  Answer on or off
line (cmills at knox.edu); I'm sure others will be interested too.

Sincerely,
Charles at Knox

---