half-time Russian language teaching position

Slava Paperno sp27 at CORNELL.EDU
Tue Nov 19 16:36:43 UTC 2002

We are preparing a job description for a half-time Russian language
teaching position at Dept. of Russian, Cornell University, starting January
16, 2003. I'm posting this preliminary note, because we don't have much
time left.

Stay tuned for the official announcement, or write to Slava Paperno for
additional information: sp27 at cornell.edu.

Please do not respond to the List.

Slava Paperno
Department of Russian