FW: Diacritical marks

Wed Nov 20 04:07:13 UTC 2002

A follow-up on an earlier post:

I wrote Dennis Dunn privately to point out that he would get better
results if he informed us of his operating system and software, and he
replied privately:

> I have a MAC G4, OS 9.2, using Microsoft Word 2001 and Mac OS X.
> Thank you.

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar enough with those systems to be helpful.

His original query was:

> I am trying to finish up a manuscript on the Catholic Church in Russia
> and I was wondering if you or someone in the office could e-mail
> (perhaps as text and as an attachment) the diacritical marks for
> Polish, Serbo-Croatian, Czech, and Romanian.  The Polish "l," the
> Czech "s," the Romanian "s," and the Serbo-Croatian "s" are the
> letters that I am having the most difficulty trying to reproduce.
> Thanks.

Since Mr. Dunn is not a member of our list, please reply to him
privately at
        "Dennis Dunn" <dd05 at swt.edu>.

I have tried to set the Reply-To: field so answers go to both him and
the list, but I'm not sure if it will work.

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.
http://pbg-translations.com