"Hope for a New Life"?

e. papazian papazian at WAM.UMD.EDU
Thu Nov 21 17:18:31 UTC 2002

Hello!
A colleague who studies Israeli culture asked me to translate the following
bilingual caption on a poster, which he believes is a film poster from the
1930s (for a propaganda film urging people to come to Israel).
Unfortunately, I don't understand Romanian or Hungarian, and thought perhaps
someone on the list could help.  Any ideas?
SPRE O VIATÁ NOVÁ
AZ IGERET FOLDJE
Thanks in advance,
Elizabeth

e. papazian
assistant professor
russian program
school of languages, literatures, & cultures
3215 jimenez hall
university of maryland
college park, MD  20742