Russian language teaching position at Cornell

Yelena Bobko ACTR/ACCELS yspigak at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Nov 22 21:31:30 UTC 2002

Dear Mr. Paperno,
my name is Elen Bobko, I am russian origin and currently working here in Itaca
with a  group of Russians, who are going to stay  in US for a three weeks. I
am State Department certified interpreter and graduated from  Syracuse
University , Maxwell School 3 years ago. I got information that you are
looking for the half time lecturer and I am very interested in learning more
about it. Would it be possible to make a short meeting with you while i am in
town?
I am going back to Syracuse on weekends, but will be back on Monday.
Thanks in advance, Elena