Robert Glinski

Simon Krysl sk5 at DUKE.EDU
Tue Nov 26 17:43:27 UTC 2002

Dear all,
I am sorry to bother with a probably hopeless question: and for
multiplying it at that. Does anybody know where one might get/lend/see
etc. Robert Glinski's film Sunday Pranks (Niedzielnie igraszki, 1983)?
I have found out about the film existence's a while ago, and it seems
ideal for my dissertation (about mournings and nostalgias in the East)-
 but while Glinski's Poisonous Plants are around, none other of his
films seems to be "anywhere" (besides Humboldt University in BErlin, a
little far from North Carolina to fly...).
If anybody knew anything, that would be wonderful.

Thankfully yours
Simon Krysl