Victory over the Sun is available!

Alexei Bogdanov alexei.bogdanov at COLORADO.EDU
Thu Oct 10 21:18:04 UTC 2002

Dear All,

Bob Benedetti who directed this production in 1981
has finally returned my call, and here is the info for those
of you who share my interest in it and haven't been able
to find it.

Alexei
alexei.bogdanov at colorado.edu
====================================
VICTORY OVER THE SUN
The 1913 Futurist Opera by Kasimir Malevich

This 1981 production directed by Robert Benedetti  for the Los Angeles
County Museum of Art was produced at the California Institute of the Arts
and performed at LACMA, the Berlin Festival, Amsterdam's DeMeervart, and the
Brooklyn Academy of Music New Wave Festival. This critically-acclaimed 39
minute film version is in the collection of the NY Museum of Modern Art and
many other museums and schools. It includes an informational introduction.

Available in ½ or 3/4 inch VHS videotape

To order write or email to:
Robert Benedetti Productions
2533 6th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90405