Obtaining Materials from Russian Libraries

Anna Dranova wolandusa at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 15 21:02:33 UTC 2002

>From time to time I've noticed messages from SEELANGS members who are trying
to find Russian editions that are not easily available here. I have
colleagues in St. Petersburg who provide scanned images of editions that are
available there. Each scan usually encompasses one or two pages. They charge
very little per scan (jpeg), slightly more for corrected, editable text.
(Ordinarily it is cheaper than photocopying.) You receive the scans by
e-mail. Contact me at wolandusa at yahoo.com if there are any titles you need.
Needless to say, archival materials are problematic, depending on the
policies of the archive and the condition of the manuscripts. Popytka ne
pytka...
  Anna Dranova