Build your own Russian literature anthology and more...

General Editor webliography at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 31 22:57:44 UTC 2002

People, People, People!

   I feel really bad because this is my first contribution to SEELANGS!
I really don't know what the problem is!  Maybe because it's October 31 and
Halloween! Maybe it's some secret communist plot! But I swear the URL is:

http://www.conradish.net/

   If I type it in my Address bar or hit the link, I go there every time!
This is true for both Internet Explorer or Netscape.

   By the way, the email address of the author of Conradish.net is
chernyshevsky at hotmail.com.  What's to be done?

Regards, Good Luck, and my Apologies,
Bogdan

Dr. Bogdan B. Sagatov