Russian encyclopedia and Russian theater -- 2 phenomenal new sites

Sher07 sher07 at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Sep 3 05:04:51 UTC 2002

Dear friends:

Just wanted to let you know about two remarkable Russian sites online.

1) Entsiklopediia Krugosvet:

http://www.krugosvet.ru

2) Teatr i Teatral'noe Iskusstvo:

http://www.theatre.org.ru/

This site contains, among other things, a vast collection of plays, both
Russian and foreign, all available in  the Russian language. You will
find them under the section "Dramaturgiia".

You can access these two sites directly or through my Index (Z-reference
and Theater, respectively).

Finally, let me remind you while I am at it about the no less fantastic
philosophy site (http://www.philosophy.ru), a vast collection of
philosophical texts from around the world in Russian translation.

Enjoy!

Benjamin

Sher's Russian Web
http://www.websher.net