Independent Study courses in Russian

Cathy Conrad cconrad at KENNESAW.EDU
Fri Sep 6 15:42:03 UTC 2002

..Does anyone know of any intermediate college level courses in Russian, through Independent Study (correspondence courses), priced at under $500-$600 per course?

I'm a somewhat impoverished undergraduate who needs these courses...I'm presently taking the very nicely priced high school level courses through Brigham Young U's Independent Study, which I'm told would take me up to the intermediate level. I love Russian but my college has stopped offering the language.

Email me privately if you wish...any info would be greatly appreciated.