2002 Middlebury Russian School Awards

Derek Maus mausdc at POTSDAM.EDU
Fri Sep 6 18:06:19 UTC 2002

At 01:53 PM 9/6/02 -0400, you wrote:

>Dear Ben,
>
>I was very happy to see Emily Pertoso's name in the list of greatest
>achievers. Middlebury can claim to have done the impossible.

Oops...

I hope for your sake she's not a list subscriber.

Gotta watch the use of that "Reply" function, folks.

Derek Maus
Assistant Professor of English and Communication
SUNY College at Potsdam
244 Morey Hall
Potsdam, NY 13676
(315) 267-2196
mausdc at potsdam.edu

       "Keep cool, but care"

        --McClintic Sphere in Thomas Pynchon's _V._