Change of Address

Tatyana Amelina Tatyana_Amelina at BBNS.ORG
Fri Sep 6 22:27:39 UTC 2002

Dear list server,

Please allow me to continue to be part of this wonderful network.  I
changed jobs and consequently changed my e-mail address.
My old address is Tatyana_Amelina at bbns.org

My new address is Tatiana.Amelina at miis.edu

Please note that my new school has also changed the spelling of my first
name (from Tatyana to Tatiana).
Thank you for your attention to this matter and for providing us with very
valuable information.

Most sincerely,

Tatyana Amelina
Acting Russian Programs Head
Graduate School of Language and Educational Linguistics
Monterey Institute of International Studies