SEELANGS Administrivia - (was Re: Change of Address)

Alex Rudd AHRJJ at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Fri Sep 6 22:42:23 UTC 2002

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002 18:27:39 -0400 Tatyana Amelina said:
>Dear list server,
>
>Please allow me to continue to be part of this wonderful network.  I
>changed jobs and consequently changed my e-mail address.

Dear SEELangers,

I have already responded to Tatyana Amelina about this off-list, but
I wanted to post publicly to ensure that folks know that this is *not*
the proper way to update one's subscription address on SEELANGS.

The correct procedure is described in the SEELANGS Welcome message.

If you do not have your own copy of the current version of the Welcome
message, you can grab it by sending the command:

GET WELCOME SEELANGS

in the body of e-mail to:  LISTSERV at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

It's also available for easy viewing on our Web site.  The URL is
below (and at the bottom of every message posted to the list).

Any questions, please let me know off-list.

Thanks.

Alex Rudd                ahrjj at cunyvm.cuny.edu            ARS KA2ZOO
{Standard Disclaimer}    http://home.attbi.com/~lists/seelangs/