Careless replies

Walter Comins-Richmond shamil at KAVKAZWEB.COM
Sun Sep 8 03:44:43 UTC 2002

>Elena Gapova wrote:
>
>>  Whether the misuse of the reply button was meant or just a Freudan
>>  slip, we could all admit that mocking (stupid) students is an
>>  important part of the teachers' juissance de vie.

As a member of academe, I categorically disassociate myself from this assertion.

We are entrusted with young people to educate and enlighten them. If one has such as attitude toward their charges, perhaps one is in the wrong profession.

Salam,
Walt Comins-Richmond