Suggested Russian vocabulary builder

ldewaard ldewaard at BLUE.WEEG.UIOWA.EDU
Wed Sep 25 14:14:10 UTC 2002

I know that Ray Parrott and Alya Rakova published a vocabulary builder several
years ago. It is put out through Schaum's and is simply called Russian
Vocabulary.

Best,
Lisa Dykstra

list              <SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU> =====
>Friends,
>    A former student of mine has just returned from several months of
>study at Moscow National University.  He asked about a Russian
>vocabulary builder in print or electronic format.  Would anyone have any
>suggestions and also the "address" for obtaining such a work?  I know of
>Transparent Language's "Vocabulary Master," but there are probably a
>number of publications from there and/or here that could also be
>helpful.  Thanks for the help.
>        Jerry Sabo

>                  http://home.attbi.com/~lists/seelangs/

Lisa DeWaard Dykstra, MA, MAT
Doctoral Student in Second Language Acquisition
University of Iowa
Graduate Teaching Assistant, Russian Program