avoid Cyrillic!

ewb2 at CORNELL.EDU ewb2 at CORNELL.EDU
Mon Sep 30 12:27:28 UTC 2002

Well.....When I'm at home in Ithaca, I can usually get my
computer to display Cyrillic (though some messages still
defeat me). But now, when I'm sitting at Charlie's Internet Cafe
in Zagreb, there are limits to the amount of fooling around
I can do with Charle's operating system. So it would be useful
for people to use some Latin-letter representation (or perhaps
the list server could automatically supply one?).
Wayles Browne, Cornell U.