Looking for Contributors

Leaver at AOL.COM Leaver at AOL.COM
Tue Aug 12 19:43:57 UTC 2003

Hello,

I am trying to flush two birds out of the bush with one stone (definitely do
not want to kill them). I am looking for contributors to two publications:

1. ACTR Letter, Front-Page Dialogue. The topic for this year is Debunking
Myths in Language Teaching and Learning. The FPD is refereed.

2. Journal for Distinguished Language Studies. We have almost a full
collection of articles for issue 2 of volume 1, but we could use 1-2 more, and we
could also use articles for volume 2. For issue 2, volume 1, I need to have the
articles by the end of September. Articles are refereed. They are also
abstracted into 8 languages. Original articles may be written in nearly any language.
Ask, if in doubt, but certainly any Slavic language is okay. English is okay,
too. The topic is teaching and learning L2 at ILR Levels 3-4+ (Superior and
Distinguished on the ACTFL scale). More information can be found under
publications at www.distinguishedlanguagecenters.org.

Thanks,
Betty Lou Leaver