Central and Eastern European Online Library (C.E.E.O.L.)

Berta, Cosmina CBerta at questa.de
Wed Aug 20 15:41:12 UTC 2003

Dear SEELANGers,

This message is being posted to the list with my permission.
By its very nature, it's an advertisement, but by my instruction
it contains no Euro amounts.  I'm permitting its distribution
because I believe the information it contains may interest some
of you. If you wish to reply to this message, please do so only
to the original sender and not to the entire list.  Thanks.

Dear SEELANGS subscribers,

We have the pleasure of introducing to you the Central and Eastern
European Online Library (C.E.E.O.L.),  an online archive providing
worldwide access to articles, scholarly journals, electronic books and
re-digitized documents on European - especially Central and Eastern
European - topics. The subjects include: Central and Eastern European
literature and cultural studies, reviews, politics, history, fine arts,
gender studies, philosophy, sociology, etc.

C.E.E.O.L.'s aim is to make high quality content and first hand
information from and about Central and Eastern Europe accessible for an
interested public worldwide as a basic condition to enhance cultural and
intellectual communication and exchange. As of August 2003 the
C.E.E.O.L. data base contains over 7000 articles provided by over 70
publishing houses (among which universities and Scientific Academies as
well as NGOs and cultural editorial offices) from 14 countries.

C.E.E.O.L. also offers a collection of over 5000 commented links about
the region and a growing offer of re-digitized books in the field of
history, anthropology - ethnocultural minorities, politics, literature.

We are happy to welcome you at www.ceeol.com.

Contact details:

Cosmina Berta
C.E.E.O.L. - Questa.Soft GmbH